The University of Tennessee Microsoft Home Use Program
Home Use Program (HUP) software is available as a download at a reduced price for eligible Academic customers. Only CURRENT University of Tennessee employees are eligible for HUP. Employees can download and install Microsoft Office software at home, as well as have the option to order a back-up DVD.
What is the pricing?
• $9.95 (per item license/download)
• $12.00 (back-up media)
What products are available via download?
Office Professional Plus 2013
Office for Mac 2011
How do I order?
1. In the browser address box type the URL: http://hup.microsoft.com
2. Select the country. In a few seconds a new page will open.
3. Type your UT email address (i.e., NetId@utk.edu, NetId@tennessee.edu, User-Name@utc.edu, etc.)
4. Type the program code: 1684B4E8ED
5. Click: Submit
The screen will change and you will see: Congratulations! You may be eligible to purchase! You’ll receive an email confirmation in just a few moments.
6. Microsoft will send an email message to your UT email account.
7. Follow the instructions in the email message to order the Microsoft products for home use.
Note: The following Payment Types are accepted: